Trinity Well Field Membrane Treatment Project
The project consisted of a 4 MGD membrane treatment plant with a 100 x 100 pre-engineered metal building with 1500 SF of tenant finish out; 30’ diameter, cast in place, concrete feed water tank; 30’ diameter, cast in place, concrete backwash clarifier, backwash recovery station, thirty 100 hp membrane feed pumps, two strainers, three PALL Transverse Membrane Racks with 54 modules per rack, clean in place system, neutralization system, two blowers, compressed air system, stainless steel water and air piping from 1” to 18”, a water lift station and 2,500 linear feet of 6” force main.
- Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR)
- In Association with Freese & Nichols Engineering
- 4 MGD Water Treatment Plant
- PALL Transverse Membrane Racks
- 100 x 100 pre-engineered metal building
- New Braunfels, TX